The Metropolitan Archdiocese has the authority over one and/or more Suffragan sees within an ecclesiastical district that is under a bishop’s jurisdiction. This international Orthodox Catholic (Western Rite) jurisdiction is independent and autocephalous. This website is for the purpose of presenting our organizational structure and various ministries.
Metropolitan Archdiocese of the Americas, Europe, Australia, Africa and In Partibus Infidelium of The Spanish Orthodox Church EACS/Orthodox Catholic Church and Allied Jurisdictions.
The term "in partibus infidelium" is used to indicate the "lands of the infidels" and historically has had such usage for Titular Sees (bishoprics). Bishops doing other work would be appointed to cities under occupation by the infidels. Our usage is to indicate any place where non believers in Christ are in control--even partially--and/or hostile to the message of Christianity.
Under the umbrella of the Metropolitan Archdiocese we have the following entities:
- The Spanish Orthodox Church and Ecumenical Apostolic Chaplain Service
- Archdiocese of Religious Military Orders of Chivalry
- Apostolic Confraternity Seminary
- The Archdiocese of International Health Facilities (formerly the Archdiocese of California Health Facilities)
- Outreach and Ecumenical Ministries
- Orthodox Catholic Church, NP
The mission of the Metropolitan Archdiocese is to perpetuate the Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ as understood by the one, holy, catholic and apostolic church. We strive to provide a continuation of the healing ministry of Jesus Christ in mind, body and spirit in a manner understood by the Holy Orthodox Catholic Church.
Our vision is to expand our ministries globally offering an opportunity for others to participate in valid ministry of the apostolic succession without the burden of forced celibacy and excessive disciplinary and canonical burdens.
The ecclesiastic government of the Metropolitan Archdiocese is by Council of Bishops. The Council of Bishops is presided over by the Metropolitan Archbishop. The Council of Bishops presently consists of +++David Leon Cooper, OMM, KTG, OCC, Metropolitan Archbishop, and two other bishops. We consider our church to be autocephalus--self-governing.
The Metropolitan Archdiocese is ecumenical and honors all of the Eastern Orthodox patriarchs as well as the Bishop of Rome, the Pope.
Father Jeffrey Dire, KTGA
- Father Jeffrey Dire, KTGA
- Priest, SOC EACS
- Our Lady of the Angels
- Mass Center
- Brookdale, IL
- View photos
Deacon Stanley Brandenburg, KTGA
- Deacon Stanley Brandenburg, KTGA
- Charitable Missions, SOC EACS
Brother Liam Rowlands, OSM, OLS
- Brother Liam Rowlands, OSM, OLS
- Knight, Third Order of the Lion of Styria
- Third Order of St. Mary
- Extraordinary Minister of the Holy Eucharist SOC EACS
- Standard Bearer, Grand Council of the Sacred Magistery, SOC EACS
- Simi Valley, CA
- Assisting the Archbishop at NCC Chaplaincy
You can be a priest!
- We are recruiting married men to train for the holy priesthood worldwide.
- We have an online seminary program.
- Students study by email and use articles on the internet.
The Mass is held at the:Northridge Care Center
7836 Reseda Blvd
Reseda, CA 91335
Sundays at 10:15AM - (Enter and ask for the priest.)
Anointing With Holy Chrism by the Metropolitan
The Anointing with Holy Chrism is purely a spiritual church act. No crown is presented. It is only a church act of apostolic blessing for the grandmasters who support the morality common to the Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, and other decent churches of the apostolic succession.
Coronation Anointing is solely a religious rite and remains within the ecclesiastic jurisdiction of the Spanish Orthodox Church EACS and the Metropolitan Archdiocese.
Prior to the administration of the anointing with Holy Chrism, the grandmaster pledges to support and promote the morality common to the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches. The vow is taken with the hand on the Bible.